SMCSeattle Education Workshop – "Personal and Small Business Branding in the Age of Social Media"
We’re hosting an SMCSeattle Education workshop here inside thinkspace on Nov. 5, 2010. The event starts at 3pm until 6pm.
Part 1 – “The Power of Your Brand : Personal and Small Business”
Workshop lead – Karen Kang
In part 1, you will learn how to
- Identify the rational value and the emotional value of your brand
- Understand the importance of the personal brand ecosystem and how to work it
- Jumpstart your own personal brand with proven tips
- Guide your portable brand in an era of social networking and media
- Take charge of your professional destiny through unique personal branding
Part 2 – “How to Accelerate your Branding Efforts using Social Media”
Discussion lead – Maya Bisineer
In part 2, you will learn how to
- Apply a framework to accelerate your brand building efforts using social media
- Use online tools to monitor your brand
- Develop a strategic plan of action for your personal brand for the short and long term.
There is a limited number of seats for this event and registration is required. Please click this link to register and see the attendee list.
The event is sponsored by: Jones Soda and thinkspace!
We’re are heading over to Coho Cafe immediately following the event. Our friends at Coho Cafe (Redmond) are sectioning off an area for us with special happy hour pricing menu!
I’m excited about this event and hanging out with people after the event. ~ Peter
Pingback: Tweets that mention SMCSeattle Education Workshop – “Personal and Small Business Branding in the Age of Social Media” | thinkspace -- Topsy.com