Day 5: Earlier Frontier held a community meeting at the Redmond Community Center for residents and businesses impacted by the massive Internet, Phone, and TV outage that has been going on since Saturday, September 20.
Frontier made it clear that IMCO Construction was the company that ripped up 1000’s of feet of fiber and copper cable in the street at Bear Creek Parkway and Redmond Way. Frontier representatives said that while 99% of customers are back up except for copper wire customers.
- Education Hill – Next 48 hours
- West of Avondale Rd – Next 72 hours
- NE 83rd & 161st Ave NE – Next 72 hours
- 168th Ave NE (Downtown apartments) – Next 96 hours
- Businesses in Redmond Town Center may not get service until the first of October.
While I’m glad that they held this meeting at the Redmond Community Center, it seems like they should focus on over communicating with residents and businesses until this is all fixed.