Conveniently located on South Lake Union, this location offers a stunning waterfront venue that combines industrial architecture with timeless modern elegance. Known for being beautiful yet affordable, this setting is ideal for soon-to-be-wed couples hoping to have a waterfront venue that allows flexibility without the excessive price tag. Imagine saying your “I do’s” beneath sky high ceilings, wall to wall windows in an industrial space that has been created with your exact vision, preferences and vendors in mind. Walk out on the second-floor balcony and enjoy the beautiful views of Gas Works Park, South Lake Union, catch the seaplanes landing and a stunning Seattle night sky while sipping on your favorite cocktail surrounded by your closest family and friends. This venue offers the flexibility, convenience, location and style, making it one of the finest wedding venues in Seattle!
Event Center, Waterfront View, Ballrooms, Outdoor, Modern Industrial
Wether it’s a Cremony/Reception, Private Party
Indoor/Outdoor, we have the perfect spot for you.
Our Seattle location can accommodate up to 150 guests.
HOW CAN WE HELP
– Full AV surround sound system + 2 microphones
– Wireless High-Speed Internet
– Large projector and screen
– Podium and/or stage
– Rooms for bride and groom available
– Coat rack
– On-site day of coordinator
– Partial kitchen facilities (refrigerators only)
– Public parking (free on weekends)
– BYO catering and alcohol
– No catering or vendor restrictions
– Tables, chairs, linens, silverware, glassware not provided.
– No rice, birdseed, confetti, etc.
– Amplified music OK indoors
– No lighting outside on balcony
– Smoking outside only
– Banquet license required
– Alcohol must be served by a licensed bartender/caterer
– Music must end by 11pm, venue must be cleared by 12am. You are responsible for proper disposal and removal of all items brought into the venue by 12am. A $200 disposal fee may be assessed to you for any garbage/compost/recycling left behind.