Thinkspace is looking for someone to help grow our recruiting services exponentially. We’re looking for a high-energy recruiter extraordinaire–someone who can hit the ground running, without much oversight, and start filling highly technical positions to support startups and mid sized companies in the greater Seattle area. We’re a fast paced entity and expect you to keep up. This recruiter role will focus on fulfilling every need throughout the recruiting life cycle.
Goal crushing attitude. Appetite for learning. Gratitude. That’s what we’re about. Creating connections is at the core of what we do. Our recruiting services deliver an amazing experience on both the candidate and the client side.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We’re looking for a self-starter who has a fiery passion for connecting humans. A successful candidate for this role will be someone who has some full cycle recruiting experience or recruiter coordinating experience. Or better yet–both. This person will be confident going to networking events and representing thinkspace both inside and outside of the office. He/she believes in digging beyond the resume and LinkedIn profiles to uncover candidate and human needs. The person we’re looking for will help attract, select, screen, interview, and review candidates. This position will manage the entire process from sourcing to hiring. This is a 360-degree recruiting role. This person must be ready, at the drop of a pin, to have conversations with CEOs, executive level staff, and hiring managers.
• Demonstrated ability to conduct high quality interviews
• Relentless self starter who requires little management or oversight
• Willingness to put in the work and hours to do whatever it takes to win and achieve excellence
• Ability to kill it. every. single. day.
• 1-2 years of experience in a technical recruiting role
• Prior experience as a recruiting coordinator (a big plus)
• Four year degree
WHAT YOU’LL DO
• Source candidates for current open roles
• Effectively fill two open positions every month
• Establish one new recruiting partner every month
• Exercise transparency in both candidate and client relationships
• Drive business development by creating new relationships with startups, and maintain current relationships
• Help develop our “against the grain” recruiting practicum
• Represent thinkspace at events like New Tech Seattle and New Tech Eastside
• Help maximize our presence in the greater Seattle tech scene
WHY WE’RE COOL
We’re a small team, and the person we’re looking for will have a ceiling-less trajectory. You will have the flexibility of a founding member of a startup, with the confidence and backing of a mature business.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and anything else you’d like us to see to careers /at/ thinkspace /dot/ com.
We look forward to hearing from you!