Outside Sales + Social Evangelist
Description: You must be a self-starter and work well with a degree of autonomy. The ideal candidate is part business development executive, part digital media enthusiast, and part account executive. You must want to sincerely help entrepreneurs and small businesses and create value. You must want to serve as a bridge-builder and catalyst to our future and current customers. Our philosophy on sales has always been relationship-based sales. We expect that you have at least four years of prior sales experience in a B2B service-based position. Inside thinkspace, we have high-tech startups, iPhone developers, non-profits, CPA’s, attorneys, technology staffing, consultants, etc… it’s an amazing group of members.
• Have a history of building business relationships and truly engage and connect with people.
• Have worked in sales environment with a track record of meeting and exceeding sales quota.
• Willing to make a high volume of outbound calls per day.
• Have a goal-crushing attitude.
• Have a history of growing revenue in a B2B industry as defined by executive leadership.
• Love the rush of closing sales.
• Generate prospective customers through social selling strategies.
• Always be helping so you’re always closing.
• Fearless and tenacious; results oriented.
• Be personable around startup techies but have a polished professional presence.
• Revenue focused and you are motivated to grow revenue.
• Track all relevant sales activity including calls, emails, and prospect pipeline.
• Demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience selling multiple products and services.
• Experience selling recruiting services to technology companies and startups.
• Regularly use LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, embrace technology and want to have fun using social networking tools. (Yes, send me your links)
• Experience using Sales CRM tools like Salesforce.com or InfusionSoft.
• Experience using Social CRM tools is a plus.
• Proven new business selling skills.
• A four-year degree in business, marketing, communications, or equivalent sales experience a plus.
About this Opportunity:
• If you are looking for an exciting, demanding job that provides a unique experience and gives you a chance to shine, this is a special opportunity. thinkspace is a growing company and there are opportunities to grow with the company. thinkspace named Washington’s Top 100 Companies to Work For 2013. PSBJ 100 Fastest Growing Companies 2011 and 2012.
• Benefits: 15 days of PTO plus 8 recognized holidays. Medical stipend.
• Base plus commission with an upside.
NOTE: RESUMES WITHOUT COVER LETTERS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED AND PLEASE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
1. Please write a cover letter that will show us why you really want this position and why we should consider you.
2. Email: careers [at] thinkspace [dot] com and please state your base pay requirements.