You’re a person that has a goal crushing attitude and is looking to make an impact every day. You re-conceptualize issues to discover practical solutions to hard problems; you break through and come up with the results. You have a strong curiosity for learning new things which allows you to come up with creative ideas. It’s through your innovation that you carry those ideas into action. You have the ability to take risks but have a thoughtful approach to decision making. You are resourceful, upbeat and enjoy getting things done on a startup budget (translation: you must be frugal, scrappy and happy).
This is your opportunity to have control over all aspects of a marketing program. If you are a multi-talented marketer with creative and design experience this job is for you.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Marketing collateral
• Website updates
Marketing (Lead Generation)
• SEO / SEM
• Google Analytics
• Facebook / LinkedIn / Twitter Ad Campaigns
Content (Thought Leadership and Lead Generation)
• Content Calendar
Event Project Management
• Coordinating four events per month, two in Seattle and Redmond
• Curating large scale event series, work with the team to execute
• Managing onsite logistics for events, venue selection, catering, speaker and content management
• Build community within thinkspace and Seattle startup ecosystem
Essential Characteristics, Skills and Abilities
• Minimum of 2-4 years experience in relevant marketing and project management positions. B2B experience is preferred
• Experience developing and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns
• Proven track record working with various cross-functional, internal and external groups to deliver meaningful results on time and on budget
• Have a strong desire to be a part of our company culture and shares the core values of the team
• Have a work history and proven track record of consistently exceeding targets and goals
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Understand the art of storytelling to convey meanings in a heart felt manner
• Experience with Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, or Adobe InDesign
• Demonstrated creativity and documented immersion in social channels (really, send the links)
• Has demonstrated a strong interest in the startup ecosystem, Startup Events, Startup Weekend, etc.
• Have written a blog
Education and Experience
• Required: A four year degree in: Communications, Journalism, Business, Marketing
Special Notes: Include ALL of the items listed below. Failure to do so will remove you from consideration.
1. A cover letter on how specifically your experience and interests fit with the requirements above.
2. Email: careers /at/ thinkspace /dot/ com