Front Desk Associate
About This Opportunity:
Description: You’re a bright, organized, self-motivated, energetic and dependable person that plays a very important part of the thinkspace team. You love interacting with individuals and groups. Our workspace environment has an amazing creative energy and is filled with entrepreneurial startup kinds of people! We want a person that wants to be a part of something really special.
* Be startup minded (all-hands-on-deck) “I bust my ass because I love it” approach.
* Be able to connect with entrepreneurs
* Be have prior experience greeting customers in a professional setting.
* Be self driven and proven track record of working independently.
* Be analytical and have strong critical thinking skills.
* Have demonstrated being a natural community builder.
* Be geeky and love technology.
* Be creative and display out-of-the-box thinking.
* Be personable around startup techies but have a polished presence be around CEO types.
* Be resourceful, upbeat and enjoy getting things done on a startup budget (translation: you must be frugal, scrappy and happy).
* Uphold a great first impression at the front desk.
* Answers phones.
* Generate marketing leads, do research.
* Daily handling of incoming/outgoing mail and delivered packages.
* Maintains inventory of supplies in common areas (kitchen, meeting rooms, work rooms).
* Support team members in project specific tasks.
* Professional etiquette.
* Demonstrates exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
* Have used Twitter, Facebook, embrace technology and want to have fun using social networking tools.
* Must be able to work independently with little or no direction.
* If you are looking for an exciting, demanding job that provides a unique experience and gives you a chance to shine, this is a special opportunity. thinkspace is a growing company and there are opportunities to grow with the company.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to careers /at/ thinkspace /dot/ com.
Job Type: Full-time contractor role