thinkspace provides superior office space for your business.
We offer big company technology for the small company budget. Located in Redmond, WA, we are the first to offer LEED Certified shared office space. To learn more about LEED certification, head to the Awards Page.
The following are just some of the things that thinkspace offers to help you focus on your business.
- Flexible lease terms for fully furnished or unfurnished private offices and mini suites. Space available up to 1000 SF.
- Personalized telephone answering services on a VOIP network.
- Courteous, highly skilled receptionists and trained staff to make your office life easy.
- Catered meetings.
- A lobby to be proud of.
- Five fully equipped meeting rooms (from 6-35 people).
- High speed Internet access (100 mb/s download) and wireless access for you and your guests.
- Firewall with Unified Threat Management (antivirus, anti-spam, web filtering, IPS).
- Communication tools for audio conferencing, document sharing, and application sharing.
- Networked color copying, printing, and faxing (securely accessible over the Internet).
- Fully equipped kitchen with complimentary coffee and tea service. (That’s right! Complimentary!)
- Mail handling, courier, packaging, and shipping and receiving services.
- 24×7 building keycard access.
If you are looking for some help to get your business to where you would like it to be, thinkspace is the place for you. We provide everything that you need to help you make your business successful.
“Peter’s “thinkspace” green work environment is exceptionally well staffed and well run…..and fun !!! I would rather cut any other expense in this recession than give up my office at thinkspace!!” -S. Kris Kaufman President of Parallax Financial Research June 8, 2009
Not yet ready to take the leap? If you aren’t quite sure that your business is ready to take on a full lease, we have some great flexible options that work quite well for many businesses. Check out the Divvy Space page to see how you could lower your monthly cost and still have access to your own office twice per week!
Please call (425)-629-6200 with any questions.