You’re a person that has a goal crushing attitude and is looking to make an impact every day. You re-conceptualize issues to discover practical solutions to hard problems; you break through and come up with the results. You have a strong curiosity for learning new things which allows you to come up with creative ideas. It’s through your innovation that you carry those ideas into action. You have the ability to take risks but have a thoughtful approach to decision making. You are resourceful, upbeat and enjoy getting things done on a startup budget (translation: you must be frugal, scrappy and happy).
This is your opportunity to have control over all aspects of a marketing program. If you are a multi-talented marketer with creative and design experience this job is for you.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Directly responsible for a multifaceted marketing program with a goal of generating leads for our sales team.
- Implement marketing programs across multiple channels including email, direct mail, telemarketing, web site, social media, advertising and more.
- Manage campaigns including: production of the communication, list generation, content and offer development, design, approval, fulfillment, test and refinement plans.
- Develop a robust media contact list that produces ongoing positive media exposure for the brand which leads to thinkspace being quoted and mentioned in various articles, blogs, publications on a monthly basis.
- Generate newsletters on a monthly basis which increases the number email subscribers, promotes additional thinkspace services leading to a higher cross-sell ratio, and increase customer email open rates.
- Maintain consistent marketing message across all marketing collateral, websites, directories, and listings.
- Report on campaign performance to determine effectiveness of campaign.
- Develop schedules and track key initiative dates under tight deadlines.
- Track and escalate any program issues as appropriate by keeping a close eye on deadlines and communicating to the team when they are at risk.
- Manage multiple Google paid search campaigns and programs.
- Develop and implement landing pages as needed.
- Create marketing collateral, marketing posters, update the website, edit copy and photos.
Essential Characteristics, Skills and Abilities
- Minimum of 1-3 years experience in relevant marketing and project management positions. B2B experience is preferred.
- Experience developing and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Proven track record working with various cross-functional, internal and external groups to deliver meaningful results on time and on budget.
- Have a strong desire to be a part of our company culture and shares the core values of the team.
- Have a work history and proven track record of consistently exceeding targets and goals.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Understand the art of storytelling to convey meanings in a heart felt manner.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Google Apps (Docs, Sites, Calendar).
- Demonstrated creativity and documented immersion in social channels (really, send the links).
- Have written a blog, basic knowledge of CSS and HTML.
Education and Experience
- Required: A four year degree in: Communications, Journalism, Business, Marketing
Special Notes: Include ALL of the items listed below. Failure to do so will remove you from consideration.
- A cover letter on how specifically your experience and interests fit with the requirements above.
- Send your resume: careers [at] thinkspace [dot] com.