Description: You’re a bright, organized, self-motivated, energetic and dependable person that plays a very important part of the thinkspace team. You love interacting with individuals and groups. Our workspace environment has an amazing creative energy and is filled with entrepreneurial startup kinds of people! We want a person that wants to be a part of something really special.
- Be startup minded (all-hands-on-deck) “I bust my ass because I love it” approach.
- Be able to connect with entrepreneurs
- Be have prior experience greeting customers in a professional setting.
- Be self driven and proven track record of working independently.
- Be analytical and have strong critical thinking skills.
- Have demonstrated being a natural community builder.
- Be geeky and love technology.
- Be creative and display out-of-the-box thinking.
- Be personable around startup techies but have a polished presence be around CEO types.
- Be resourceful, upbeat and enjoy getting things done on a startup budget (translation: you must be frugal, scrappy and happy).
Google Docs and Microsoft Office. Research, create, and implement process and workflow improvements to maximize efficiency and productivity. Basecamp / Trello / Smartsheet. WordPress. Social media posting and organization for Twitter / Facebook / Instagram. Newsletter creation and editing with MailChimp. Client data management Zoho / Salesforce / PipeDrive / PipelineDeals.