You’re a person that has a goal crushing attitude and is looking to make an impact every day. You are fanatical about the customer experience and customer satisfaction. You re-conceptualize issues to discover practical solutions to hard problems; you break through and come up with the results. You have a strong curiosity for learning new things which allows you to come up with creative ideas. It’s through your innovation that you carry those ideas into action. You have the ability to take risks but have a thoughtful approach to decision making. You are resourceful, upbeat and enjoy getting things done on a startup budget (translation: you must be frugal, scrappy and happy).
This position is all about people and creating strong relationships. You will work closely with the team and will focus on strategy as well as be responsible for tactical implementation. You leverage your experience in customer support and blend them with new digital communication channels to maximize the reach and engagement to our potential and existing members. You are accountable for achieving financial objectives. You are the face of the company and use all channels of communication to build strong relationships with the goal of growing our member base. You have a strong presence in the community and attend events regularly with the intent of making new and nurturing existing contacts. You are an advocate for our community and passionately represent us.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Create an amazing customer experience for new members so that they believe being a part of thinkspace is the best decision they have ever made.
• Continue to build up our member community with the goal of developing advocates, successful referring relationships, which is measured by a Net Promoter Score of 70%.
• Ensure an inspiring, useful and ultimately helpful experience for members in the community so the retention is maintained at 95% utilization rate.
• Cultivate existing member relationships to move each member out of supplier category into value added, trusted advisor, and ultimately partner category.
• Each month foster new relationships with entrepreneurs, freelancers, solopreneurs, small businesses, and non-profits which lead to inquiry about our products and services.
• Prepare and deliver sales proposals and quotes.
Essential Characteristics, Skills and Abilities
• Have a strong desire to be a part of our company culture and shares the core values of the team.
• Interact with our members to align unselfish service of their needs, with our company objectives.
• Have demonstrated community-building skillsets.
• Have an infectious personality.
• Focus on great results rather than process.
• Have a work history and proven track record of consistently exceeding targets and goals.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to attend events on a weekly basis.
• Understand how to engage with people using social channels like Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Ello. (Really, send us your links).
• Experience with Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Google Apps (Docs, Sites, Calendar).
• Have used a CRM system such as SalesForce.com or PipelineDeals.com.
Education and Experience
• Required: A four year degree in: Communications, Journalism, Business, Marketing, Economics.
• Required: Consistently demonstrates community involvement in Seattle, Redmond, Bellevue, Kirkland, area.
• Required: 2-3 years of experience in customer service; hospitality; tech accelerator; venture capital; or non-profit service work.
Include ALL of the items listed below. Failure to do so will remove you from consideration.
1. A cover letter on how specifically your experience and interests fit with the requirements above.
2. Salary requirements.
3. Send your resume: careers [at] thinkspace [dot] com.