Bookkeeper & Office Assistant
You’re a bright, organized, self-motivated, energetic and dependable person that plays a very important part of the thinkspace team. You love interacting with individuals and groups. Our workspace environment has an amazing creative energy and is filled with entrepreneurs! We want a person that wants to be a part of something really special. In this position, you will represent thinkspace and all of our members through face-to-face interaction, providing great customer service, and supporting our team/members. We have two office locations in Redmond and Seattle.
Your Strengths, Experience, and Mindset:
• Track record of setting, reaching, exceeding goals
• Proven ability to embrace and learn complex things
• Generous and grateful personality; choosing to reach others over your own comfort
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Strong QuickBooks 2015 and MS Office Excel experience.
• Two or threes years of experience in a bookkeeping position with a small to medium sized business.
• Experience with all basic bookkeeping tasks: A/R, A/P, GL, and Reconciliations.
• Experience handling collections, including making telephone calls.
• Perform day-to-day bookkeeping tasks, including preparing deposits to be taken to the bank, preparing checks for signing.
• Reconcile bank and credit card statements.
• Follow our A/R collections process, which involves regular communication with clients.
• Produce and post invoices.
• When not doing bookkeeping activities, this position will help out with other general office duties, including answering phones, inventory management, ordering office supplies, etc.
Other Characteristics & Skills:
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience with Quickbooks (Pro Adivsor Certified a big plus).
• Have used Trello, Quickbooks 2015, Microsoft Excel, Google Docs.
• 15 Days PTO + 8 Holidays
• Medical & dental benefits
NOTE: RESUMES WITHOUT COVER LETTERS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Please write a cover letter that will show us why you really want this position and why we should consider you.
1. A cover letter.
2. Your salary requirements.
3. Send your resume: careers [at] thinkspace [dot] com.