Account Executive / Social Evangelist
Description: You must be a self-starter and work well with a degree of autonomy. The ideal candidate is part business development executive, part digital media enthusiast, and part account executive. You must want to sincerely help entrepreneurs and small businesses and create value. You must want to serve as a bridge-builder and catalyst to our future and current customers. Our philosophy on sales has always been relationship-based sales. We expect that you have at least two years of prior sales experience in a B2B service-based position. Inside thinkspace, we have high-tech startups, iPhone developers, non-profits, CPA’s, attorneys, technology staffing, consultants, etc… it’s an amazing group of members.
• Have a history of building business relationships and truly engage and connect with people.
• Be a passionate and authentic communicator.
• Have a goal-crushing attitude.
• Have a history of growing revenue as defined by executive leadership.
• Love the rush of closing sales.
• Generate prospective customers through social selling strategies.
• Always be helping so you’re always closing.
• Be personable around startup techies but have a polished professional presence.
• Revenue focused and you are motivated to grow revenue.
• Accomplish targeted performance objectives.
• Track all relevant sales activity including calls, emails, and prospect pipeline.
• Demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• You have a strong aptitude and appetite for new technology.
• Have inbound marketing experience.
• Have used LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, embrace technology and want to have fun using social networking tools. (Yes, send me your links)
• Experience using Sales CRM tools like Salesforce.com or InfusionSoft.
• Experience using Social CRM tools is a plus.
• Proven new business selling skills.
• A four-year degree in business, marketing, communications, or equivalent sales experience a plus.
About this Opportunity:
• If you are looking for an exciting, demanding job that provides a unique experience and gives you a chance to shine, this is a special opportunity. thinkspace is a growing company and there are opportunities to grow with the company.
• Benefits: 23 days of Paid Time Off (includes recognized holidays) each year! Medical stipend.
• Base plus commission with an upside.
NOTE: RESUMES WITHOUT COVER LETTERS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED AND PLEASE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
1. Please write a cover letter that will show us why you really want this position and why we should consider you.
2. Email: careers [at] thinkspace [dot] com and please state your base pay requirements.